These are hand painted dog portraits painted on wood slice. These come with twine for hanging or a magnet on the back. Each portrait is painted using a photo of your selection. I will need you to send me an image of your dog in order to paint it. I try my best to get my paintings to look just like your pet! Refer to my images above for examples with side by sides of my paintings and the reference photos I used.
– pricing is based on number of pets.
– price goes up $5 for each additional pet added.
– the more pets, the smaller the paintings will be.
– thinking limit of 2 pets per wood slice, but contact me if you have more and maybe we can figure something out!
– discount offered if ordering more then ONE wood slice with a pet: please message me for coupon code offer.
– please select photo with good quality, as the better the photo, the better I can see details and colors and such.
– choose a photo in which you would like the angle of your dogs head to be painted – head on us suggested.
– full face on photos with animals sitting up are best.
– the photo given is the way the dog will be painted.
Each portrait is done on an approximately 3-4″ wood slice. Sizes and shapes of the rounds can vary.
If you’d like a colored background, comment with color options when checking out. Color gradients may vary.
All my art is free hand painted. I can also personalize with your pet name, or whatever you would like (as long as I can fit it) for no extra charge.
– choose to have your dogs name
– your family name
– each word is free hand painted not using any stencils or vinyl; please refer to photos for my lettering examples
Any questions?? Please contact me. I also can possibly paint other pets too – I’ve done guinea pig and goat.