Choose your Floral Wood Sign Art! You can choose which flowers you would like along with the size and the stain color.
I have five colors to choose from (4 shown in the last image):
- Light Brown
- Dark Brown
- Auburn (has red tint)
When checking out please indicate which flowers you would like added to your custom sign. I will do my best to arrange and design the flowers in a way that looks best to me. The arrangements will be random and different every time. You can even choose to add a butterfly, bee, or hummingbird, etc. I will though add vines, leaves, buds, etc where I feel they are needed based on my viewpoint on the piece.
I have four sizes right now to choose from. If you have a custom size you have in mind please contact me and we can work together to bring your vision to life. Refer to the second to last image for size comparisons.
- 3×6 – $25.00
this size is the smallest size and there is not a lot of room for more then a couple of flowers and some small vines, leaves, etc.
- 7×8 – $38.00
this size is the ones that look square in the photos.
- 9×12 – $55.00
in the first showcased image this is the one on the right, and is great for large bunches of flowers and even a banner.
- 11×14 – $65.00
in the first showcased image this is the one on the left, and is great for large bunches of flowers and even a banner or two.
Selecting your Flowers
- please choose which flowers and details you would like on your sign. If there is something missing you would like, please note when checking out.
- If you would like more then one butterfly added to the arrangement, you can indicate so on the checkout page in comments as well.
- Typically takes me 2-5 days to complete dependent upon work load. During busy season (ex: Mother’s Day) it may take up to a week.
- I try my best to get right to an order best I can and get it done in timely manner.
- I do create all my items by hand: designing, cutting wood, sanding wood, drawing, painting, staining, etc.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email or on Facebook. After I create your sign I like to send images, so be sure to check your email you give and maybe even add email@example.com to your list.
I hope I can make a special piece just for you! Thanks!