*showcased item is done with dark brown stain.
This Lily Floral Design Wood Stove Top Cover is a standard size 30”x20” stove top cover or often referred to as a Noodle Board with my artwork on them. This can sit on top of the burners when they are cool. These are used as home decor. I hand paint my designs onto pine wood. You can choose which stain color you would like.
- Can be used on flat top, electric or gas stoves.
- Size: 30″x20″ standard size fits most stoves.
- Soft wood, not to be used as cutting board.
- Weighs approximately 9 pounds.
- Comes sanded and sealed all over for protection.
- Comes with handles as shown.
- Recommended: felt or rubber stick on bottoms if needed for underside (not included).
- Used to place on top of stove when not in use as decoration.
- Can be used as charcuterie board.
- Can use as serving tray.
- May be used to cover a kitchen sink.
- May be used as wall decoration.
Each one is free hand painted so each may be similar but not the same, making them unique and one of a kind. These are made with REAL WOOD, pine, and may show different features like wood grains and knots. I have no control over where the knots are on the wood. Some pieces may have more or less, depending on the pieces of wood. They will show through the design if they are there.
These are used as decoration or maybe even serving boards. They are sealed with polyacrylic to keep nice. They are NOT to be used on top of hot stove or oven. They are made of wood, so can be a fire hazard if you place on hot surface. Keep that in mind if you have a stove with the knobs on the front that could easily be turned on by pets or children by accident. They are also not to be used as a cutting board. You could potentially use as a large serving tray or placed over a sink when using stove. It’s important to have the stove and oven completely cool before placing back on.
This is for one stove top cover with a Lily Floral Design like shown.
I have four colors to choose from (4 shown in the last image):
- Light Brown
- Dark Brown
I am not accepting any returns or exchanges. These are ART pieces. If there is an issue from shipping please contact me on how to proceed.
Please keep in mind that these are each FREE HAND drawn and painted by myself. We have to build them, sand them, design, stain, seal, sand, add hardware, etc. I try my best to get them done in a timely manner. The time frame to make and ship out is about 1-3 weeks. Typically, It’s closer to one week.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me.