These are free hand drawn and painted sunflower designs on a 11″x18″ wood with two handles.
Each one is hand drawn and unique! They have multiple layers of polycrylic for safe protecting of design. These are made with REAL WOOD, pine, and may show different features like wood grains and knots. I have no control over where the knots are on the wood. Some pieces may have more or less, depending on the pieces of wood. They will show through the design if they are there.
- These are made to order. That means they will not be the exact same, but as similar as I can get with free hand painting I do.
- There are three styles to choose from and five color stains to choose from. The auburn color stain has a red tint and is shown on the tray with the lady bugs.
- Style #1 Half Sunflower bottom right corner (shown in gray stain in images)
- Style #2 Sunflower and stem with 5 lady bugs (shown in auburn in images and I can change # of the lady bugs if you would like)
- Style #3 Half Sunflower on bottom middle (shown in dark brown in images)
- Refer to last image for reference on choosing style and color. So I can take the flower design from the dark brown and make it black, light brown, or gray. Hope that makes sense!
I am willing to add any personalization you would like (as long as I can fit it). It will be hand lettered by myself and placed where I think would be the best looking. I have a spot to add that if you wish.
Please ask if you have any questions.